Caravan Fix is an Australian owned, nationwide company | Call Us: 1300 826 349
We are seeking and EXPERIENCED store person coming from a similar parts background for a full time role based at our busy and modern Yatala Caravan repair facility.
This is an exciting, long term career opportunity to get on board with Australia's largest repair network. Caravan Fix employ's over 80 staff in 6 locations from Melbourne to Rockhampton. Our team is comprised of people passionate about caravan's and camping and the local communities we service. Find out more about us: www.caravanfix.com
This is an autonomous role taking control of the receiving, storing, stocktaking and distribution of parts and materials. You will work closely with the Parts Manager and Production Manager, supporting the production process by supplying bundled parts for each job to our repair zones. As such, you will understand and have previous experience in the process of ‘feeding the production floor’ in a repair or manufacturing environment.
This is a very high volume repair facility and the store person position is an important function in achieving production targets, WHS and quality assurance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with unload/load of stock
- Receive stock – maintain records, data entry, check condition/damage, follow up on missing parts
- Store stock – bundle, label and store parts in an organised manner
- Bundle parts for repair jobs and dispatch to zones
- Control stock – conduct stocktake, maintain stock levels
- Maintain clean and safe storeroom, storage area and common areas
- Other duties as directed from time to time
- Demonstrated knowledge of role and experience in a warehouse environment, caravan or automotive industry experience an advantage.
- Current Forklift Licence
- Physically fit for manual handling duties
- Strong numeracy skills to be able to stocktake
- Planning and prioritisation skills with attention to detail
- Computer competent including experience using databases
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask
- Work in a safe manner and effectively with team members
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Immediate Commencement
Caravan Fix recognises our success is a credit to our talented people and strives to create a superior work environment offering professional development and advancement. Please tell us how your skills and experience meet the selection criteria in a brief cover letter and submit your application including a resume by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
Job ID: 2200