Caravan Fix is an Australian owned, nationwide company | Call Us: 1300 826 349
Caravan Fix are recruiting! We are looking for qualified Caravan Repairers and Mechanics to be part of our repair team either as a contractor or an employee.. Great Money for Great Workers!
The role is based at our busy Yatala repair facility ideally situated near major arterial roads linking Brisbane, Ipswich and the Gold Coast.
We’re not like other Caravan Repairers! Check us out on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPLt1y1KEfI&t=237s
We are Australia's largest caravan repair network and are contracted to our countries most trusted insurers to delivery quality customer service and repair. We are also partnered with Australia’s biggest brand caravan and motorhome manufacturers as their warranty service provider. This all equals a consistent work stream that is not subject to seasonal fluctuations.
We value our team and some of the things we offer are …
- Work life balance - early finish on Fridays
- Spread of hours Mon to Fri, overtime occasionally
- Opportunity to relocate within our current and future sites
- Team uniform
- Training opportunities facilitated by Australia’s biggest manufacturer
- Excellent hourly rates or opportunity to work as a contractor
- Long term career stability and a genuine opportunity for career progression
- Mates Rates for parts purchases for your own van
- BBQ’s and socials
You are a high quality repairer with an eye for detail and an enthusiastic attitude toward what you do. You have a recent model smart phone for logging onto jobs and a current drivers license.
You are a reliable person who works well with others and are capable of being self motivated to complete work allocated to you.
- Remove and Refit – working cleanly
- Recladding – Aluminium, Composite and Fiberglass
- Clean, smooth and effective silicone work
- Repair moderate to major worktypes including those related to storm damage, impact, fire, wood rot etc
- Framework and interior repairs
- Aluminium fabrication
- Use of Guillotine, Metal Rollers, Benders and other tools and machinery
- Basic 12v wiring
- Following Caravan Fix processes and repair methods
- Daily maintenance of your work zone ensuring it is safe and free from slip trip and fall hazards
- Certificate III in RV Service & Repair or a willingness to work toward achieving it via RPL with our support, following completion of your probationary period
- Experienced in the preparation and execution of all repairs/tasks described in the Role
- Forklift Ticket desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instruction and safe work processes
We employ over 80 staff in 6 locations from Melbourne to Rockhampton and our growth dictates that new sites are coming soon!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a great team. Apply now, or refer a friend for great cash rewards!
Job ID: 1810