Caravan Fix is an Australian owned, nationwide company | Call Us: 1300 826 349 Book Now
Centre Manager – Yatala (between Brisbane and the Gold Coast)
This position will see you combine your production management experience with well-developed leadership skills to achieve revenue growth, customer acquisition and high standards of quality and safety. We require a high calibre person with demonstrable management experience in caravan repairs or alternatively, transferrable skills obtained within the automotive, motorcycle or marine repair industries.
Caravan Fix is the largest Caravan and RV repair network in Australia, employing over 70 staff in 6 locations from Melbourne to Rockhampton. Our work is predominantly allocated directly by our insurance partners. In addition we support Australia’s most popular caravan brands with their warranty programs, private fleet and storage companies, and private customers.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the proficient operations and financial performance of your site. Your duties will include:
- Planning and managing production schedule
- Delivering on production schedule within expected time frames and to budgeted revenue targets whilst controlling costs
- Ensure quality assurance and best practice repair methodology protocols are strictly adhered to
- Develop and maintain relationships internally with the team and externally of the business to foster growth
- Lead and mentor team to ensure safety management, quality compliance and resource efficiency
- Ensure a high level of service to customers, insurance partners and manufacturers
- Demonstrated experience in Production Management
- Strong commercial acumen and proven track record delivering KPIs
- Strong communication and customer management skills
- Experienced training and mentoring people
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to communicate with stakeholders across all facets of business
- Estimating experience desirable
- Insurance Claims and Assessing knowledge desirable
Culture and Benefits
We strive to be an employer of choice and we value what each individual brings to the table.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive salary which we are happy to negotiate based on your skill set. A company vehicle, uniforms and phone allowance is also provided.
We encourage and support ongoing professional development post successful completion of your probation period.
Please submit your application including a CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
Job ID: 2046